- drowning in piles?
- feeling overwhelmed?
- in over your head?
Is your life characterized by…
- too much stuff to do?
- too many ideas that never get accomplished?
Stop taking this productivity tip and that efficiency trick and never making progress. Learn to develop a productivity system like we did.
Running both a nonprofit and a business we had to figure out how to be productive and keep our sanity in the process. We were able to create tactics and overcome the obstacles of being overwhelmed. We were able to control our inbox rather than our inbox controlling us.
Productivity is so individualized. What works for 1 person won't work always for another. Learn the step-by-step process for developing your own unique productivity system.
During this workshop, you will learn:
- The step-by-step process for developing your own unique productivity system.
- How to defeat the piles and the over abundance of too many options and too much on your to-do list.
- About the tools you need and how to control them (rather than let them control you).
- How to setting up a digital command center.
- Why 80/20 is a verb.
- How to tame your inbox instead of it eating at your time.
Our Guarantee: If you implement the steps we share, you’ll reclaim at least 2 hours each week.
- Coffee and treats (healthy and decadent versions) for all attendees.
- Workbook for notes during the workshop and post-workshop implementation.
- After the workshop, we’ll send you a video version to download and review as you implement.
- A post-workshop, half-hour strategy session with Amanda (the presenter) for additional questions and overcoming hurdles. (Must be completed within 90 days of the workshop.)
Cost: $37 before May 2. $47 after May 2.
6pm – networking, snacks, coffee
6:30pm – workshop begins promptly
7:30pm – Q&A
8:00pm – workshop ends promptly